Casement windows have one main sash that uses a side hinge to crank out 90 degrees for peak ventilation. They have a classic yet contemporary look.
Hinged at the side, rather than sliding or opening from the top, Casement windows are unique, but ideal for areas like the kitchen that need maximum ventilation because they open all the way. This also makes them perfect for rooms with great views, leaving the beautiful sights unobstructed.
Made from extremely durable vinyl and double strength insulated glass, these windows are not only aesthetically pleasing, but also long-lasting. With many color options, such as tan, white, bronze, and earth tone, America’s Best Choice Windows offers any style of casement window Atlanta residents could ever need or want.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Low-E2 glass and argon gas or
- Low-E3 glass and argon gas.
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- Multi-color options