Double-hung windows have two vertically sliding sashes for abundant ventilation and energy efficiency. Many styles and variations are available.
Double-hung windows offer some of the greatest versatility and ventilation of any window option. They have two sashes in a single frame, which slide up or down vertically, providing ample ventilation and energy efficiency. Double-hung windows are ideal for any room in your home.
America’s Best Choice Windows stocks the largest variety of vinyl double-hung windows the industry has to offer, including multiple interior and exterior color options, as well as glass patterns, energy efficient, and more. And because they are 100% virgin vinyl, you can be sure they will be strong, durable and aesthetically appealing for many years to come.
- Sash and frame are welded for added strength and durability
- Exterior beveled main frame for an improved aesthetic appearance
- 1″ Double strength insulated glass pack for year round comfort
- Multi-chambered vinyl for strength and energy efficiency
- True sloped sill for superior water drainage
- Solid virgin vinyl construction provides long-lasting beauty and structural integrity
- Dual weather-stripping for reduced air, water and noise infiltration
- Constant force stainless steel balance system for ease of operation
- Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Dual force resistant cam locks meet AAMA requirements
- Spring loaded half screen. No plastic clips or pins
- Full fiberglass screen
- Low-E2 and Low-E3 argon gas
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- Multi-color options