SLIDING GLASS DOOR
Sliding glass doors have two or three panels with one panel that slides. They provide a large viewing area and a great way to open to your yard or deck area.
- Color matched key lock single point hardware included
- Standard DP-35 or optional DP-50 to meet the toughest building codes
- Welded frame and door panels with internal steel reinforcement for added strength.
- Overall insulated glass
- Dual adjustable ball bearing rollers for smooth easy-glide operation.
- Two and three panel doors available up to 12ft. wide and 8 ft. tall.
- Custom sized and built for your opening, factory assembled ready to install.
- Dual weather-stripping for better wind resistance.
- Available with or without an installation nailing fin and siding trim J-channel for easy installation.
- Sliding, color matched screen available with built-in screen track for dependable operation.
- Multipoint hardware
- Low-E2 and Low-E3 argon gas
- Bronze or Grey tint glass
- Obscure glass
- Colonial, Contoured and SDL style grids
- Multi-color options